|Programmes||Applicable Beneficiaries||Download Infosheet|
|Corporate / Work IntegratedEducation Programmes||Corporations with logistics and supply chain management functional excellence focus||Download|
|(South) Contact: R.HemachandranEmail:email@example.com, Phone: +91 9500049947
(East, North, West ) Contact: M.Kamakshi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 9840908953
CII-IL’s work integrated education programmes are designed to meet Logistics and Supply Chain Management functional training and development needs of forward looking enterprises in India.
The learning programmes are developed from the inputs provided by industry practitioners. The content is reviewed twice in a year by CII-IL Academic Advisory Council based on the feedback from participants and CII Logistics Advisory Council. This unique framework enables CII-IL to keep the content relevant to current industry scenario.
Unlike rigid academic programmes, CII-IL work integrated education programmes are available on an A la Carte basis as well as Out of the box. This provides opportunity for HR and other functional leaders to choose right mix of courses to create a high impact learning programme.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- A concise and unique programme conducted by CII nominated facilitators at participants work location
- Option to introduce unique employer requirements as part of programme content
- Flexible learning sessions during week days and weekends at work location
- Provides orientation to functional characteristics and current challenges faced by Indian companies
- Well-structured programme with moderate rigor to encourage participants apply learning immediately at work
- Field study trips facilitated by CII as part of the education programme
- Opportunity to provide co-branded Certification with CII
- Choice Based Credit System to maximize advantage for participants
- Distance Education Council approved out of the box programmes to encourage continuing education with any other education institution
- CII-IL alumni membership to keep in touch with Logistics and SCM professional community
- Invitations to participate in upcoming CII conferences
- Opportunity to become part of CII-IL developmental projects
- Certification from CII Center of Excellence for Logistics & SCM