Explore our Career Opportunities to discover what is in store for you with us in Confederation of Indian Industry – Institute of Logistics!
For Career Opportunities with us, please do email your CV to: email@example.com
Logistics Sector Skill Council Section 8 Company, set up under aegis of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through National SkillDevelopment Corporation of India (NSDC) as an autonomous industry-led body to perform a public function to ensure that skill development efforts being made by all the stakeholders are in accordance with the actual needs of the industry and to develop competency standards. Invites application for the post of:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
LSC Invites applications from dynamic, experienced, energetic & Self-driven professionals for the position of CEO. The Position is based in Chennai andreports to Council's Board of Directors.
He / She will be responsible for developing and executing an agenda for scaling up skill development, upskilling, training in Logistics Sector, overall functioning of Sector Skill Council and disseminating the responsibilities in line with Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) & National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC) working towards sustainability &profitability of the organization.
The ideal candidate would be a postgraduate with at least 15 years of experience in Logistics Sector out of which 10 years at senior levels with significant exposure to the Logistics Sector and Skill Ecosystem, minimum 5 years of experience in training / Skilling. Age not exceeding 55 years as on date of the application.
The Job demands demonstrated ability to interact with Government officials, good negotiation skills, networking skills, ability to marshall support from multiple stake holders, team management skills and proven excellence in execution & financial management.
If interested, please respond before 08-Jul-2022 with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Counsellor at CII-Institute of Logistics
Type of Employment: Full time
Salary: As per industry standards
Job Responsibilities: (Not limited to the following)
Teaching and Training:
- Handle all training and educational activities of CII-Institute of Logistics in all areas of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Conduct short term training programs (physical / online) for various clients of CII-Institute of Logistics.
- Teach Logistics and SCM related subjects at various Academic Institutions , Pvt. Universities, B Schools, Govt bodies, Industry Members who are associated with CII.
- Evaluate the performance of students by conducting, assessing exams / viva-voce / quizzes / research projects who are enrolled in various courses and training programs offered by CII
Content Development and Research:
- Develop new and update existing training content (books, study material, PPT, recorded videos) on various topics related to Logistics and SCM.
- Assist in developing curriculum framework, training concepts, case studies etc in line with the latest developments in the field of logistics and SCM.
Promotion and reach out:
- Design and conduct/organise promotional activities related to Training and Education for industry and Academic Institutions
PART TIME/ VISITNG FACULTY OPENINGS:
CII Institute of Logistics being prime Industry-Institutional program driver, are always on lookout for Part time Faculties who possess Post-Graduation or Doctorate in Science / Commerce / Engineering / Supply Chain/ Logistics / Port Management / Management having excellent industrial exposure- track record, aided with acumen for teaching students and working professionals enrolled for MBA/ Certificate programs in following:
- Logistics, Shipping and Port Management (Sea/Air)
- Supply Chain Management
RETIRED PROFESSIONAL'S SERVICES
We are delighted to welcome retired professionals, who have the zeal and enthusiasm to carry on with faculty programs in nurturing the young ones by sharing their rich industry experiences blending with academic pedagogy.